Conveyancing Quotation for Purchase of a Property
Thank you for choosing Cameron Jones Hussell & Howe to act for you. A member of our team will contact you shortly.
Step 1: Purchase Details
|Up to £100,000||£400||£80|
|£100,000 - £150,000||£425||£85|
|£150,000 - £200,000||£475||£95|
|£200,000 - £250,000||£525||£105|
|£250,000 - £300,000||£575||£115|
|£300,000 - £350,000||£625||£125|
|£350,000 - £400,000||£675||£135|
|£400,000 - £450,000||£725||£145|
|£450,000 - £500,000||£775||£155|
|£500,000 - £550,000||£825||£165|
|£550,000 - £600,000||£875||£175|
|£600,000 - £650,000||£925||£185|
|£650,000 - £700,000||£975||£195|
|£700,000 - £750,000||£1025||£205|
|£750,000 - £800,000||£1075||£215|
|£800,000 - £850,000||£1125||£225|
|£850,000 - £900,000||£1175||£235|
|£900,000 - £950,000||£1225||£245|
|£950,000 - £1,000,000||£1275||£255|
Step 2: Stamp Duty
Step 3: Disbursements
Step 4: Breakdown of Fees & Charges
Our fees cover a standard straight forward conveyancing transaction. This quote is calculated based on the information supplied by you. If any information is incorrect or changes you should let us know immediately. Any additional disbursements or work will be brought to your attention at the earliest opportunity. Quotes are only valid for 30 days and for properties located in England and Wales.
What Are Disbursements?
Disbursements are costs relating to your matter that are payable to third parties. We handle the payment of the disbursements on your behalf.
- Stamp Duty liability is based on property in Wales only. If you are purchasing a property outside of Wales you can either contact us or visit the Government website.
- The new Land Transaction Tax (LTT) is complex and the estimated LTT suggested by this generator is intended only as a guide and not a definitive statement of your liability. You can calculate your liability by either contacting us or using the LTT calculator.
- The search fees quoted are for Neath Port Talbot area and will vary in other areas. Other searches may also be required in certain locations, e.g. mining search or environmental search.
- We have quoted your HM Land Registry liability from Scale I assuming the property is already registered. If the property is un-registered or forms part of a larger title we will be required to use the postal service for our application and this will incur additional fees. For further information you can contact us or visit the Government website.
- We charge a fee of £50.00 + VAT for ISA administration.
- For leasehold property there are certain disbursements which will be set out in anindividual lease relating to the property. Disbursement will vary depending upon the terms of the lease and whether or not the property is to be mortgaged. We will advise you of these charges at the earliest opportunity once we have sight of the contract documentation. You should also be aware that ground rent and service charges are likely to apply throughout your ownership of the property. We will provide you with an accurate figure for ground rent and service charges once we have sight of the contract documentation.
- If you choose to have any funds transferred direct to your bank account we will charge a telegraphic transfer fees of £25.00 + VAT.
How Long Will it Take?
In our experience it can depend on a number of factors. The average process takes between 6 to 8 weeks. It can be quicker or slower, depending on any third party involvement and whether or not there is a chain.